Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

NAIL TIPS: HOW TO GET A PERFECTLY STRAIGHT LINE EVERY TIME

Thursday, December 26, 2013

I can't tell you how many manicures I've completely butchered over the years, but no more! I came across this handy little how-to while stumbling through the endless amusement pit otherwise known as the internet. 

I can't remember exactly which site I found it on - but I dedicate this DIY to all the ladies who don't have time to waste re-painting their nail tips this Holiday party season. You're welcome! 


Things you need:
1. Two bottles of nail polish in contrasting colors to create a "french tip" // For a legit Frenchie style, use a cream or baby pink base with a white or cream tip. 

2. A Rubber band!


Paint your bottom coat and make sure you give it enough time to dry before attempting to create the tip. 

Pull the rubber band tight across the nail as seen in photo number one. Hold it in place while you paint the tip. Continue this process until you've painted every tip. Holding the rubber band tight and as straight across the nail as possible is the key for a great line. 

Finish it all up with one - two top coats to keep it strong.

Yeah, it's the easiest thing you've done all Holiday Season, I know.
Image Map

1 comment: