Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE KIDDOS

Monday, December 16, 2013


Nothing says Christmas like happy, giggling little voices. I'm blessed to have two adorable nephews - but I've got to admit, when it comes to kids I'm clueless.

I normally don't venture into the toy isles, but working with Target on creating a holiday shopping guide really released my inner child. 

I had to take a time machine trip back to the early nineties for a little inspiration. What were some of your favorite gifts? I was something of a Tom-boy, but I still had a soft spot for playing house. If you're shopping for your little lady this year, I'd definitely suggest some girly girl goodness like this Barbie Stylist Tote ($15) or maybe she can get her cook on with a classic Easy Bake Oven ($45) stylish ride-in VW Beatle  ($162) or Princess Purse Set ($15)


If you're shopping for your little man, bust out the cowboy boots and go with a wild west theme! I'm so in love with this Canvas Teepee  ($200) I want one for my room too! Add to the rustic feel with this Western Door Curtain ($18) and super cute Rodeo Lamp Shade ($26) and sassy Cowboy Boots
Giddy up. 


You can check out Target's huge selection of kid-friendly Christmas gifts HERE.

What are you planning for your little ones? You can follow along with us as we shop this holiday season using the hash tag #MyKindOfHoliday 


This post is brought to you by Target - content / opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome collection my friend. Your blog is very informative for me to decide the best gift of my kids. I am going to cherry blossom tours with my husband. I am little confused about to choose the best gift for my kids. Now I am happy and many idea after reading your blog. Thank you so much for your nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete